I purchased a HRAA ticket can I bring in a General Patron?
Yes, but the GA patron must first be credentialed at ALPHA lot prior to arriving onsite and the ticket must be valid on the day of arrival.
Why should I choose HighRoller All-Access?
HighRoller is the Revolutionary way to roll at FloydFest. Here’s why:
- Camping in our Backstage All-Access area (HRAA Onsite Tent Tag included). Please keep in mind that this is rustic, woodsy camping.
- Early Wednesday arrival and admittance to the SoundCheck PreParty.
- Invitation and beverages at the Sunday night AfterParty.
- Onsite Parking.
- Full backstage catering (lunch and dinner Thursday-Sunday).
- Complimentary beer, wine and other beverages available backstage in the VIP Pub throughout the festival.
- Up-close and personal onstage experience during performances (when available).
- Expansive Guest Services Lounge area on the central backstage island.
- Welcome-back pig-pickin’ starting at 7 pm in the backstage area on Wednesday evening.
- PLUS…complimentary 15-minute massage, commemorative photo, Wi-Fi and charging station!
When do HighRoller’s arrive?
FloydFest is bringing back onsite check-in for HighRollers in 2014! Gates open to HighRollers at 9 AM on Wednesday, July 23rd. Please follow directions to the site where Box Office teams will greet you at your vehicle! After receiving wristbands and a parking decal, roll on to your parking spot where dedicated Hospitality Carts will assist in transporting gear to camping spaces.
What happens on Wednesday?
You can get set up and get comfortable with no anxieties about missing anything. At noon you can enjoy the shaded beauty of our Pink Floyd Beer and Wine Garden. Start your FloydFest the right way with an intimate show featuring past years’ On-the-Rise winners! Food and beverage will be available for purchase from our top culinary vendors.
When does backstage catering begin and what’s for dinner?
Backstage catering and complimentary beverages service begins Thursday at 11 AM and ends Sunday night at 9 PM. The meal hours stretch from 11 AM-4 PM, and then from 5 PM-9 PM. There are plenty of options for both omnivores and herbivores!
Where do HighRoller’s park?
HighRollers, Yurt Dwellers, and VDUB ticket-purchasers are the only patrons allowed to park onsite.
Where do HighRoller’s camp?
The charm of Appalachian HighRoller camping is in our wooded backstage area, central to the Main Stage, catering, and the amenities that make this experience Revolutionary! Your HighRoller Backstage Access ticket comes with a unique HRAA OnsiteTent Tag valid in our wooded backstage area and anywhere else on the site, with the exception of the Premium Woodsy area, where a Premium Woodsy Tent Tag purchase is required.
What’s the skinny on adult beverages?
In the lively VIP Pub, there are a variety of microbrews on tap plus wine. This diverse selection of beverages are served backstage only and are included in your ticket price! Non-alcoholic drinks are plentiful as well.
I have purchased a HighRoller All-Access ticket, if I leave can I bring a different vehicle and still park onsite?
NO, parking passes are NOT TRANSFERABLE! (In fact, they’re stickers, for this very purpose.) Once assigned, they are only valid for the vehicle they were originally designated for. You may however leave the site and return in the same vehicle, though your exact same space is NOT guaranteed.